How To Get Started With The Industrial Appraisal Process
For many of our repeat clients the industrial appraisal process is quite routine, however, for others it can be a daunting task. Our goal is to make the appraisal process as seamless and simple for you as possible.
The following is a general list of some key data we need:
- 1. List of location(s) and address(es) to be appraised along with the type of operations ongoing at each location
- 2. Copies of past appraisals
- 3. Business name and ownership Information
- 4. Historic, current, and projected financial & operating statistics
- 5. Copy of current business or operating plan (if available)
- 6. List of all machinery & equipment assets (note any recent purchases or retirements)
- 7. Information on any intangible assets (intellectual property)
- 8. Current inventory listing & description of inventory management system
- 9. Description of real estate assets (acreage, improvements, site plan, square footage, etc.)
- 10. Historic, current, and projected plant production and capacity
For more information, or if you would like a proposal for your next appraisal project, please click here to contact us.