Better Industrial Appraisal Data Leads To Better Results.
While some firms boast about their ability to serve hundreds of different industries, we have a very different approach. We believe it’s important to be specialists for a select number of industries. While this means that we may have to pass on a project from time to time, we feel this focus is the best way to serve our clients.
When you are an industry specialist, you have access to industrial appraisal data, details and documentation that most do not. This provides us with a unique competitive advantage that helps get our clients better results.
We Specialize In Appraisal & Valuation Services For:
- Wood & Paper Products – Sawmills, Pulp &Paper Mills, OSB Plants, Particleboard Plants, Plywood Plants, etc.
- Food Processing – Dairy Plants, Frozen Fruit & Vegetable Plants, Sweetener Plants, etc.
- General Commodity Processing – Construction Materials, Steel, Specialty Metals, etc.
Leaders In Proprietary Industrial Appraisal Data
Our focus in these core industries has enabled us to compile an unparalleled database of proprietary industrial appraisal data. This database provides us the ability to review highly segmented market industrial appraisal data, asset listings and sales, as well as historical data that helps both with present values and projecting future trends.
Strategic Advantages From Our Proprietary Data:
- Business Listing & Sale Data
- Auction Results
- Orderly Liquidation Results
- Recent Construction Costs & Engineering Studies
- Comparable Sales Data
- Historical Appraisal & Valuation Data
In addition, as experts in these selected industries, we maintain a great many relationships with key companies, vendors, dealers, auction houses, executives and other resources which can provide valuable non-public data and industry insight.
To learn more about our Industrial Appraisal Data resources, click here.
Our proprietary industrial appraisal data is used primarily for valuations solutions related to asset-based lending, property tax, insurance, financial reporting.