Insurance Appraisals: From Risk Mitigation → Claims Management
Managing risk in today’s business environment has become more complicated and critical than ever. From insurance premium savings to surviving catastrophic loss, insurance appraisals are essential tools for any company’s risk management strategy.
Complex Insurance Appraisal Problems Require Unique Solutions
And while insurance appraisals are common, the approach to them is not. Vista Valuations understands both the structure and strategy behind effective risk management.
Unmatched Qualification & Expertise In Insurance Appraisals
Our targeted niche divisions, and integrated valuation approach to the entire business, provides us the insight needed to help our clients select the right mix of insurance coverage and self-insurance. Additionally, our insurance appraisal team’s unique blend of finance and engineering background ensures that we deliver accurate insurance appraisals to help make the right decisions for your business.
Insurance Appraisal Solutions
Some of our industrial insurance appraisal solutions include:
- Industry-Based Replacement Cost Modeling – Cost models & analysis based on operating capacity & design
- Building Insurance Inspection & Appraisals – Full-scope inspection and valuation of the facilities
- Machinery & Equipment Insurance Appraisals – Establish replacement costs of all equipment assets
- Insurance Appraisal Updates – Annual updating & review service for all building and equipment assets
- Insurance Loss Disputes – Consulting & appraisal service to assist with insurance claim valuation disputes
Benefits of Insurance Appraisals
Updated and accurate insurance appraisals provide the validation and supporting data needed to benefit in several areas:
- Determining appropriate insurance coverage and limits
- Accurate premium determination & allocation
- Improved marketability to underwriters for policy renewal & rating factors
- Reduce probability of unnecessarily denied claims
Insurance Appraisals For Claim Valuation
When there are millions of dollars of insured property at risk, the insurance claim process can become very complicated. Both insurance companies and property owners turn to us for insurance appraisals to assist with resolving insurance claim valuation in a fair and equitable way.
Risk Management Strategy With Insurance Appraisals
No longer can one afford to simply apply inflationary factors against old data. There are a number of key questions that must be asked in order to adequately manage your insurance risk that an insurance appraisal can help answer:
- Have we acquired, divested, or r expanded any of our facilities this year?
- Have the correct cost trend values been applied each year?
- Do we have enough coverage to re-build or replace at current standards?
- Do we have an accurate inventory of acquired and retired assets?
To find out more about our insurance appraisal services, click here.
To find out more about our insurance appraisal services for sawmills, click here.