Food and Beverage Industry Appraisals
The food and beverage industry is both highly regulated and segmented often creating complex valuation scenarios. As a result, this industry requires unique skillsets and experience to effectively solve its valuation issues when providing food and beverage industry appraisals.
Experienced Food & Beverage Industry Appraisers
At Vista Valuations, we have highly skilled and experienced appraisers who are dedicated solely to the food and beverage industry. Understanding what is needed to execute an often complex, integrated appraisal of a facility from the ground up is what we do best.
Past Food and Beverage Industry Appraisals Include:
- Dairy Products & Fluid Milk Plant Appraisal
- Fruits & Vegetable (fresh & frozen) Plant Appraisal
- Juice, Essences & Purees Plant Appraisal
- Grain Elevators & Milling Plant Appraisal
- Industrial Bakery Appraisal
- Corn Sweetener Plan Appraisal
- Sugar Mills (Sugar Beet & Cane/Molasses Refining) Plan Appraisal
- General Food Processing Facility Appraisals
- Food & Beverage Packaging Facility Appraisals
- Food Distribution Facility Appraisals
Food & Beverage Industry Appraisal Services We Offer:
- Business Enterprise Valuation
- Industrial Real Estate Appraisals
- Machinery & Equipment Appraisals
- Property Tax Appraisals
- Insurance Appraisals
- Asset-based Lending Appraisals
- Financial Report Appraisals
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Integrated Facility Appraisals
To learn more about our food and beverage industry appraisal services, click here.
Food and Beverage Industry Appraisal Resources (source – Bureau of Labor Statistics):
Food and Beverage Industry Statistics & Information – Industries in the Food and Beverage Stores subsector usually retail food and beverages merchandise from fixed point-of-sale locations. Establishments in this subsector have special equipment (e.g., freezers, refrigerated display cases, refrigerators) for displaying food and beverage goods. They have staff trained in the processing of food products to guarantee the proper storage and sanitary conditions required by regulatory authority.
The food and beverage stores subsector consists of these industry groups:
- Grocery Stores: NAICS 4451
- Specialty Food Stores: NAICS 4452
- Beer, Wine, and Liquor Stores: NAICS 4453