Manufacturing Facility Appraisal Specialists
As industrial facility appraisal specialists, our team has decades of experience providing valuation and consulting services for a wide variety of manufacturing companies across the country.
Specialized Knowledge For Manufacturing Facility Appraisals
While the manufacturing segment incorporates a number of different niches, they all require specialized knowledge and experience appraising industrial and special-use facilities. At Vista Valuations, this is what we have built our reputation on. We have become known as the premier experts for manufacturing facility appraisals in the U.S. because of our highly skilled and experienced industry team that has backgrounds covering business management, engineering, accounting, tax law and more.
Our manufacturing industry appraisals have included:
- Building Materials Plant Appraisals
- Wood & Paper Product Facility Appraisals
- Food & Beverage Plant Appraisals
- Fabricated Metal Products Plant Appraisals
- Steel Mill Plant Appraisals
- Metal Casting & Forming Plant Appraisals
- Specialty Metals& Titanium Facility Appraisals
- Hi-Tech -Silicon & Gallium Arsenide Facility Appraisals
- Glass Products Plant Appraisals
- Plastic Manufacturing Plan Appraisals
- Plastic Films, Bags, & Containers Plant Appraisals
Our Manufacturing Industry Appraisals Include:
- Business Enterprise Valuation
- Industrial Real Estate Appraisals
- Machinery & Equipment Appraisals
- Property Tax Appraisals
- Insurance Appraisals
- Asset-based Lending Appraisals
- Financial Report Appraisals
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Integrated Facility Appraisals
For more information about our Manufacturing Industry Appraisal services, click here.
Manufacturing Industry Appraisal Services
Manufacturing Industry Statistics & Information (source: Bureau of Labor Statistics):
The Manufacturing sector comprises establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.
Establishments in the Manufacturing sector are often described as plants, factories, or mills and characteristically use power-driven machines and materials-handling equipment. However, establishments that transform materials or substances into new products by hand or in the worker’s home and those engaged in selling to the general public products made on the same premises from which they are sold, such as bakeries, candy stores, and custom tailors, may also be included in this sector. Manufacturing establishments may process materials or may contract with other establishments to process their materials for them. Both types of establishments are included in manufacturing.