The Appraisal Process
For many of our repeat clients the industrial appraisal process is quite routine, however, for others it can be a daunting task. Our goal is to make the appraisal process as seamless and simple for you as possible.
Step 1: Collect Key Data
- List of location(s) and address(es) to be appraised along with the type of operations ongoing at each location
- Copies of past appraisals
- Business name and ownership Information
- Historic, current, and projected financial & operating statistics
- Copy of current business or operating plan (if available)
- List of all machinery & equipment assets (note any recent purchases or retirements)
- Information on any intangible assets (intellectual property)
- Current inventory listing & description of inventory management system
- Description of real estate assets (acreage, improvements, site plan, square footage, etc.)
- Historic, current, and projected plant production and capacity
Step 2: Contact Us
Once you’ve started or completed collecting the data above, please contact us for more information or to help with any questions. We can then begin the proposal for your next appraisal project.
Step 3: One Firm. One Report.
We have the ability and expertise to handle complex appraisals. No need to hire different firms for different industrial asset classes, we can handle it all. This provides you more accurate data, more clearly written reports and an integrated valuation of all your company’s assets. Complex valuation problems require comprehensive solutions, and that’s what we do best.